Slightly Amended for Cortex Plus
The Real Basics
Attribute + Skill = Result
Traits can increase or decrease your attribute die.
Attribute + Skill + Weapon + Stress = Result
Stress die is the oppositions stress, not your own. For example:
- Player A uses a pistol to shoot player B
- Player A rolls Agility + Gun Skill + Pistol
- Player B rolls Agility + Armour to dodge
- Player A successfully hits player B
- Player B gets stress injury of d2
- Player B returns fire rolling Agility + Gun Skill + Shotgun
- Player A dodges with Agility + Armour + Athletics
- Player A shoots again and rolls Agility + Gun Skill + Pistol + Stress (d2)
Stress damage in encounters are determined by GM based on outcome of dice roll. The bigger the difference, the bigger the stress damage.
Attribute + Skill + Stress = Result
- Player A attempts to kick door down. Rolls Strength
- Door roles Strength
- Player A unsuccessful and takes Stress Injury d2
- Player A attempts to kick door down again. Rolls Strength
- Door roles Strength + Stress of d2
Buying and Selling stuff
Ship Maintenance (Keep on Flying)
The following are general guides only. Certain planet have different costs.
The cost is based on the Knorr Class ship which happens to be the Ulfric209.
- Landing/Port fees: 1 credit per ton per week = 750 credits/week
- Fuel: 5 credits per ton = 75 credits for 15 tons
- Maintenance cost: 900 credits p.a. for Ulfric209